[vc_row][vc_column][thb_gap height=”40″][thb_header icon=”fa-eye” title=”Shipping & Returns” sub_title=”Information about how we handle your order”][thb_gap height=”40″][thb_gap height=”40″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][small_title title=”TERMS & CONDITIONS”]
We’ve tried to keep your terms and conditions as clear as possible and given you all the information about using our website. Please read these TERM and CONDITIONS carefully before ordering any Products from our site. If you do not accept these terms, please discontinue your purchase. By using VL Nails Supply Ltd, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affect your statutory rights.
- All values of currency on this site are in Great British Pounds (GBP).
- All prices are inclusive of standard VAT.
3.You now can check-out through our secured website or by phoning 0208 556 5623. We accept all major debit and credit cards.
– As we operate as both a wholesaler and online retailer products may sometimes be out of stock when purchasing goods, we will do our best to update the online inventory daily. If this does occurs we will notify you via email and ask if you would like an alternative or wish to refund your purchase. We apologize for the convenience caused.
-Once your order online has been placed, we will send an email to confirm that we have received your order. This email confirmation will contain details of your order, your email address and delivery address. Please check the details are correct, if details are incorrect please contact us immediately. Incorrect information will lead to delays in your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will begin processing your order.
– Your receipt of confirmation email does not signify acceptance of your order. All products remain the property of VL Nails Supply Ltd until the order has been cleared.
– Once your order is ready to ship we will send you another email to confirm this.
– Orders placed on Friday will not qualify for next day delivery.
– Our delivery service operates only on week days excluding bank holidays.
– Ordering large furniture will require you to contact us for a delivery charge quote.
Delivery and Charges
-We attempt to dispatch all orders placed in 24 hours subject to stock availability.
Orders placed before 14:00 pm will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 14:00 pm will be shipped the following week day excluding bank holidays.
– The cost of packing and delivery is clearly displayed at the ‘checkout’ for your approval prior to confirming your order.
– Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the order confirmation.
– VL Nails supply Ltd will accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances outside of our control causing late delivery.
– Shortage or damaged goods must be reported to the delivery couriers at the time of delivery. No claims will be approved unless notified within 24 hours.
– Majority of products can be return within 14 days after purchase.
– If you need to return an item, please contact us on 0208 556 5623 or email us at email@example.com
– Carefully check the product on www.google.com if you not sure before purchase as refunds and exchanges are not acceptable on any of our liquid and aerosol products.
e.g. polish, topcoats, lotions, monomers, acetone, spray cans and others.
– No exchange or refunds on all carbide or manicure tools due to hygiene purposes.
– No Exchanges on electrical goods unless proven faulty by manufacturer.
– Most but not all electrical goods carry a 6 month manufacturer warranty. Check in store to confirm your warranty.
– Faulty goods returned will go to our independent testing centre. Testing can approximately take up to 21 days. Once the verdict on your item has been returned, you will be contacted via email or telephone and be informed of the next steps available in your situation.
– If a returned item is found not to be faulty by our independent testing centre, the item will be returned and you will be liable to all postage costs.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
All materials appearing on this site belong to the property of VL Nails Supply Ltd. No materials from this site i.e. images, logos, description content, may be copied, reproduced, or copyrighted.
– VL Nails Supply Ltd shall have no liability to the buyer for damage to the goods prior to incorrect installation by the buyer. Nor shall we have liability to goods that have been tampered with or parts added to them that we have not authorized as original.
– Buyers should read the manufacturer’s guide and handbook and proceed to the best of their knowledge. VL Nails Supply Ltd will not demonstrate on use of products. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
– VL Nails supply Ltd is not liable for damage caused by general wear and tear.
– Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraud.
– Delivery charges for large and heavy items will be quoted at time of order.
– All information provided by you will be treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
– You are responsible for all actions taken under your email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe. If in doubt of your password being compromised, Please change it to keep your account safe.
-Sometimes due to computer/human error prices on the website may be incorrect . If this is the case when ordering we will let you know before processing the order.
– From time to time VL Nails Supply Ltd would like to email you special offers, new product ranges, competitions etc. If you wish to not receive any in the future, please unsubscribe from our mailing list.
Registered Office Address
VL London Ltd
1 Estate Way
Registered in England with:
Company Number 10757834
VAT Number 268220211[/vc_column_text][thb_gap height=”40″][/vc_column][/vc_row]